Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Don't judge me.. it's my first time!!

Yes.. I've been sucked in too!! I thought I would never do this but I just had to give in.

We are still in Canada and will be for another 10 days. It has been great to spend time with my hubby Canyon & the girls have really enjoyed it too. But I think we are getting ready to get home to see family and friends.
I have no pics to post yet... since a certain someone hasn't emailed them to me...(Canyon). That should do the trick!! But when I do I will go back a relive our whole life on the road.. So get excited!!
The main reasons in doing a blog( you might be asking why?) is so when we get home Canyon can see everything that we have been doing. He sure is going to miss seeing us everyday!! (right honey?) and of course I would like to become better at this than my sister!! jk

See you soon!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

haha! well so far i am winning since i have pics on my blog! post pics soon!! i am sure rylie is walking by now...right?

Lindsay said...

Now I have some pics... What walking Rylie is running!!